Wednesday 8 May 2013

Long Time No Post

It's been a while between updates but you know how life gets in the way. But it is time to start showing off what I am working on. I am making a short 8 page comic about the Elf character that I made up last year. I've been wanting to do a mini comic for a while now and I've wanted to do a story about the hopeless elf for even longer so I am killing 2 birds with one stone. I hope you like this first page I hope to post snippets of my progress more regularly. I have still been working hard and I may post some of it soon but time got away from me.


I've been trying out all the new stuff I figured out on the previous project I completed. I love learning new techniques and I always do when I start a new project.

Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment