Saturday 17 November 2012

Hey I'm Still Alive

Hey, it's been a while hasn't it... well I have a really good excuse well first things I got a job and did that for 2 days and on the second day while cycling there I fell over the handle bars of my bike and broke both my wrists and my right elbow. See that's a really valid excuse isn't it... well onto more positive things while all casted up and unable to do much with my arms I got really into watching cartoons again. Mostly 'Adventure Time' and 'Thundercats' both awesome for their own reasons (I also got really into 'Mythbusters' but that doesn't really tie in). Well while watching these I started thinking about how much I wish my stories could feel more personal, more like me and all the drama that I usually think about more when I can't do it, and started formulating how I could use this experience to create my next work. I started imagining it and the visuals were really vivid in my mind and it killed me that I couldn't draw any of it down. Soooooo it's been almost 6 weeks since the accident and I am almost fully healed (or atleast it feels like it) and I've picked up the pencil and paper again and finally put down some of that imagery that I came up with. None of it has a name yet and it is still early and it was quite quick but it looks so close to how I imagined the visuals and I hope I can continue making it even better. Hope you like and I hope there will be more of this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment