Saturday 30 April 2011

Getting to know the inhabitants...


Today has been a rather fruitful day in regards to creating new inhabitants to the world I have created but not so much in regards to getting any closer to the end product. Today I explored both the animal and more civilised creatures that inhabit the world of Hive. The kandu, grallop and ferogast will all make appearances eventually but what I have to show you today is the Underdwellers. They will be included on an info card in the Tales From The Hive folder bundle that I am creating for this project. The further I get into this world the more comfortable I feel. I feel like everything is there and I see it in a blurry haze I just need to put what I can down on paper to get a clear picture and I hope anyone who happens on this blog will join me in exploring it.

So here is a picture of an Underdweller

No comments:

Post a Comment